We are committed to being a responsible business.
We firmly believe that corporate responsibility is integral to our success. Ensuring the welfare of our employees, local communities, and the environment will minimize the impact our activities as a business have, and also make a sustainable difference.
IST INTECH is actively involved in supporting and developing the local community by creating jobs and supporting local charities and events.
We work hard towards minimising the impact of our business on the environment and are committed to continuous improvement.
We offer a comprehensive returns program for our equipment which ensures they are recycled and/or disposed of according to environmental regulations and in the best way possible
- We comply with the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and RoHS Directives We work with hardware suppliers to ensure they also comply with RoHS regulations
- Our office environment incorporates many energy-efficient features
- Our waste streams are monitored and controlled and we endeavour to reduce waste output and recycle as much as is possible
SME CLIMATE HUB
The SME Climate Commitment.
Recognising that climate change poses a threat to the economy, nature and society at large, our company commits to take action immediately in order to:
- Halve our greenhouse gas emissions before 2030
- Achieve net zero emissions before 2050
- Disclose our progress on a yearly basis
In doing so, we are proud to be recognised by the United Nations Race to Zero campaign, and join governments, businesses, cities, regions, and universities around the world that share the same mission.
Worldwide network of UV and UV LED curing solutions.
From the IST INTECH Head Offices in Oxford, United Kingdom, and from the USA, Brasil, Korea, China, and Japan, we provide ongoing regional support to Machine builders, OEMs and Integrators, ink suppliers, printhead manufacturers, and advanced manufacturing technology developers…
GET IN TOUCH
LOOKING FOR A
We are here to help…
IST INTECH has the in-house capability to design, manufacture and deliver unique bespoke solutions, making us not just another off-the-shelf UV or UV LED supplier. Contact us using the form adjacent to discuss your requirements.
Call us on:
+44 (0) 1869 233611